Motor Vehicle Technician, Worcestershire
Looking for a new opportunity as a Motor Vehicle Technician?
Our client is seeking an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly to join a growing team in Worcester.
- Performing repairs and maintenance
- Running diagnostics and detecting all faults
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- Working as a team alongside service advisors and technicians
- Keeping up to date with documentations (service reports)
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines
What we are looking for
- A Technician who has worked for a main dealer
- Must have at least 1 years' experience as a Motor Vehicle Technician
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and able to work within a team
What's on offer?
Competitvie salary with an OTE of £35,000
28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years' service increases to 30 days.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.