CMM Inspector - up to £15p/h - Days - Coventry
Our client are a well - established and high quality manufacturing business who supply the Automotive and Motorsport industries including F1 and provide a one stop shop service. They have a continuous investment policy and a highly experienced and skilled workforce.
Due to a significant long term order book they now have a requirement for a skilled and experienced CMM Inspector to join them at their operation based in Coventry.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years quality inspection experience
- CMM Programming and Operating
- Use of manual measuring equipment such as Verniers, Micrometers, Gauges etc
- Creating First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR's) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's)
- Read and interpret technical engineering drawings
- Preferably have experience in the Motorsport industry
This is a day shift opportunity working from 7-4 Monday to Thursday with a 12pm finish on Fridays paying up to £15 per hour, overtime paid at time and a third, the overtime is a large part of this role so please don't apply unless happy to work plenty of overtime at busy periods.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75213520