Accounts Payable Manager
This is an excellent opportunity working for a global brand based in Lichfield as an Accounts Payable Manager for a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience.
Accounts Payable Manager duties:
As Accounts Payable Manager, your focus will be to lead and oversee the direction, execution and performance of the Accounts Payable function for the business and the Accounts Payable team.
- Leading the team in the day to day Accounts Payable function in line with specific performance delivery measures and SLAs
- Overseeing and development of current process and striving for continuous process improvement
- Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach; focused on efficiency and delivery of a first-class Accounts Payable function
- Controlling any complex problems impacting on business delivery and Accounts Payable function
- Managing all related budgets and projects within Accounts Payable
- Creating and maintaining strong cross functional working partnerships with the wider business
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a similar role as Accounts Payable Manager
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes
- Demonstrable experience of driving process efficiencies and complex problem solving
- Personable and customer focused attitude to work output with a "can do" attitude
- A strong communicator able to communication and interpret data to non-finance professionals and the wider business
- Very organised and with a keen eye for detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
This is a great opportunity to become part of a global organisation as an Accounts Payable Manager so please apply now to avoid disappointment!