Manager of Engineering Development
Manager - Development Engineering
Hereford - up to £40k
I am currently looking for an exprienced Development Engineering - Road Safety, on behalf of my client, a leading contractor in the installation of highways safety products.
I would like to hear from you if you have the following experience;
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification - Degree level or above
- Experience using Solidworks/Autocad and other design related products
- Understanding of Steel properties & Steel manufacturing
Your role as Manager of Development Engineering - Manage the existing R&D team in the development of the newest and most exciting Highways Road Safety Products.
- Be involved in all aspects of the R&d team and the management there of
- Assess, research, test and develop any new products
- Develop understanding of new products
- Put in to place the technical support for post & pre sales
- Assist in management of quality control
- Manage creation and maintenance of product and installation manuals
- Organise meetings with engineering teams
If you have right skills and experience for the Project Manager role, please send Brogan your CV or get in contact ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75172272