Commerical Finance Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a private equity backed manufacturing company based in Birmingham in a commercial role. The company has exciting growth plans over the next 3 years and this would be a amazing opportunity for a candidate to get exposure to the elements that come alongside this.
About the role:
This is a wide and varied role that would allow the right person to have strong involvement in driving the business forward. The company has exciting growth plans- both acquisitive and organic and the successful candidate would have exposure to a number of commercial elements alongside this. Although there is an element of reporting involved with the role the majority of the responsibilities revolve around commercial analysis and the commentary of this, driving business performance forward via the production of relevant MI and the use of a problem solving approach to ensure that continuous improvement is always at the forefront.
- Lead annual budget and quarterly reforecasting process
- Drive weekly flash forecast and KPI reporting
- Generate full suite of meaningful MI to assist business decision making
- Produce monthly board pack for senior leadership team and PE owners
- Support Group Financial Controller with financial accounting matters
- Continue to leverage output from ERP system across the group- automate and minimise manual intervention
- Work closely with group finance transactional team to ensure alignment
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with budgeting, forecasting, cashflow management and forex experience/awareness
- User experience of working with consolidated reporting tool- OneStream/Hyperion (desirable)
- Continuous improvement methodology
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Desire to work with a 'hands on approach' - get involved with the wider business
- Experience/desire to work in an SME space is advantageous
If you feel that you are ready to step up to the role of Commercial Finance Analyst for a fast growing PE backed manufacturer and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, then please apply or contact me on either or for more information.