- To represent the Centre with professionalism, maturity and integrity at all times.
- To present yourself at work, wearing the uniform provided, in a clean, tidy and respectable state at all times.
- Ensure that you are at the correct location and setup to start on time.
- Ensure that tasks are administered and carried out in accordance with management instructions.
- To assist the Catering team in all aspects of the efficient running of the Catering Department.
- To assist in catering for large numbers, under the guidance of the Catering Manager.
- Assist with deliveries to the kitchen.
- To keep the kitchen area clean and presentable at all times.
- Adhere to strict health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Adhere to strict Food Hygiene regulations at all times.
Training and Personnel
- Carry out training courses directed by the Head of Centre / Catering Manager.
- Ensure any relevant documentation of your training is recorded / noted.
- Attend regular reviews with your line manager and bring relevant issues to their attention.
The opportunity to relocate within the company to locations in the UK, Wales, Scotland and France.