Security Data Analyst
Security Data Analyst, Warwickshire, 3 Month Contract
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Data Analyst that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within investigating security breaches.
My client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the expanding information security threat management team within the IT function.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will also display an ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues and have an analytical approach to problems.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Deliver information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Any other activities as reasonably directed by management.
- Must be able to demonstrate good Microsoft Office Excel analysis capabilities
- Experience of analysing complex spreadsheet data, identifying abnormal behaviour
- Experience working with a CASB/Audit tool set would be beneficial.
- Comfortable working within confidential data and familiar with associated controls.
- Previous Security team experience also beneficial.
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer