Account Manager - Commercial Furniture - Education Sector
I am recruiting for an experienced account manager to join an established furniture fit out company.
A current UK turnover in excess of £46million doesn’t stop this reputable group as their profits are rising and they’re accelerating their growth. As one of the UK’s most respected brands they offer a unique proposition including access to the biggest product portfolio and brand partners.
The company not only offer a fantastic package and a long term stable career, there is also the potential to move to a different brand in the group or into a management position.
Home based role covering the Midlands Region
Candidate must live on patch – Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Lincoln, Birmingham, Loughborough, Northampton, Stoke,Coventry, Wolverhampton and Warwick
- Offering the complete workplace solution to Universities (75%) and Commercial (25%)
- Establishing the brand as a leader within Education Sector
- Dealing with large frameworks and procurement, maintaining and developing long term relationships with Universities
- Predominantly account management focused as you will be given live accounts to manage, although it is essential you identify new and upcoming projects
- Managing the sales process from concept through to completion including taking on the brief, consulting clients on product selection, overseeing the project management to ensure the client’s goals are being met
- Working towards a target of £1million in your first full year with the company
£35,000 - £45,000 basic (dependant on experience)
Uncapped OTE – Realistic year one £10,000
Car allowance - £4,000 per year
20 days holiday rising by 1 day per year up to 25
Provide you with full home office set up if needed
- Expert understanding of frameworks within the education sector
- Experience selling furniture or an interior product
- Must have a proven track record in building long term relationships within Education sector
- Be passionate about the furniture and public sector industry, and be able to bring new ideas to the company
- Team player as you will be joining an extremely energetic, passionate team
- Experience managing own time and diary effectively and efficiently
Must have full UK driving license as external role.