We are working with an Automotive Tier 1 client to help source them a number of experienced Component Design Engineers.
The job holder is directly responsible for the development and design of bespoke new tooled components in support of wire harness distribution systems for a number of customer's carlines, complying with our client and their customer's requirements.
You role will include:-
- Supporting all departments in achieving programme deliverables
- Designing new tooled components
- Communicate with customers or suppliers at all levels for information exchange
- Ensure that customer satisfaction, both internal and external, is maintained.
- The Design & Development department strive to meet or exceed the customer's requirements thereby helping to maintain current business and generate new business.
- Package and develop using Catia V5 a range of different components (Metal brackets, Plastic shields, EDS eyelets, terminal covers, fuse boxes and battery clamps)
- Create concept package model.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75201784