Executive Assistant / Team Secretary
An experienced Front Office Executive Assistant / Team Secretary is sought to join a prestigious financial services business in Birmingham City Centre on a 6 month temporary contract, however here is a possibility this role will lead to permanent employment.
The successfully appointed Executive Assistant or Team Secretary will have Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Team Assistant experience in a front office environment, ideally gained within a large scale, professional services, corporate environment.
You will support a circa 100 person platform, the business requires a focused individual who is comfortable in a corporate environment with one of the world's leading financial institutions. You will be joining a dynamic team, supporting staff at various levels of seniority, across multiple products and in a highly pressurised environment. Attention to detail and effective organisational skills are key requirements to be successful in this role, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Booking travel
- Expenses processing
- Overseeing the entire on-boarding / off-boarding process for all new joiners / leavers
- Engage with IT, Facilities and other internal infrastructure groups
- Handle Blackberry and Amex requests
- Processing invoices
- Responsible for office infrastructure (e.g. desk moves) and event planning (internal and external clients)
- General office administration
- Interview and meeting coordination
- Diary management for senior management
- Adhoc administrative support
Key Skills, Requirements and Experience
- Banking or Financial Services experience is requires
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Personable, organised, assertive, efficient and hard working
- Good Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building internal relationships with key stakeholders
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at