GDPR Consultant, 3 Months Contract, Warwickshire
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
Our client is currently undertaking analysis of its application portfolio to identify which applications contain data which is potentially impacted by the new GDPR regulation.
- To have a full understanding GDPR and keep the DPO on board
- To engage with the IT team on a day to day basic and provide regular updates of any GDPR programme changes
- To have extensive knowledge of GDPR - Understanding of control and documentation
- To regularly question the rights of the business data.
- Key stakeholder management for all levels
- Undertaking analysis of its applications to identify which applications contain data which is potentially impacted by the new GDPR regulation.
- Classification of data held within the application
- Impact of GDPR on the data (both in-transit and at rest)
- Action plan for each application's data to comply with GDPR
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.