PM Shift Manager
A leading distributor in electronic security solutions is looking to recruit a Shift Manager (PM Shift) role for the facility based in Birmingham.
The Shift Manager (PM Shift) will report directly to a Warehouse Manager and will play a key role in ensuring the highest standards are achieved and customers have a full range of products available to them. You will take ownership of your work and be given accountability to develop both your area and your team. You will lead a team of warehouse operatives in ensuring that stock is received, stored, packed and transported to the company's high standards, dealing with any issues in the first instance and escalating only when absolutely necessary. It is a fast-paced environment which will suit a candidate who can think on their feet, the company offers a next delivery service which means that work volumes will fluctuate during the course of a shift.
To succeed in the role of Shift Manager (PM Shift) you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good commercial knowledge in warehousing and distribution preferably within e-commerce or e-fulfilment;
- Experience as a Shift Manager leading a team of operators in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating the ability to motivate and inspire others;
- Proven ability to coach and mentor a team, improving day-to-day KPIs;
- Experience implementing and improving operational procedures and practices;
- A personal determination to deliver on time, every time.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Shift Manager (PM Shift) :
- c£32,000 basic salary
- Competitive benefits including Bonus, Pension & Healthcare
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Shift Manager (PM Shift) position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Birch. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.