We are a software company that operates an advanced SaaS platform for the Insurance Broker and Insurer market in the UK based in central London. We are a proud business that has developed a unique cloud based application system which has revolutionised work within the insurance industry and is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced full-time Office Coordinator to join our Birmingham office.
- Sole responsibility of Birmingham office reporting to senior staff in Birmingham and Office Manager in London
- Resolve any office related issues
- Coordinate office move to permanent office
- Provide professional and welcoming meet-and-greet service
- Be the first point of contact at the reception and operate the switchboard
- Bookings of lunches, hotels, taxis and couriers
- Monitor and manage office supplies
- Ensure daily post is sent and distributed with no delays
- Prepare and post company correspondence and documents
- Report any problems that can affect health and safety of the staff
- Process holiday forms and sick-leave certificates
- Maintain various records and prepare reports
- Basic HR responsibilities, including booking interviews, processing new joiner forms, answering queries about company benefits and pension
- Provide support to London office
- Any ad hoc tasks when necessary
- Graduated with a 2:2 or above and strong A levels (especially Maths)
- A minimum of 2 years of office experience
- Strong problem solving skills - the candidate should be a fast learner and eager to expand and deepen his or her knowledge and capabilities
- Demonstrated self-management skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Confident, proactive and eager to take on responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Available immediately or on a short notice period
- 5 weeks annual holiday plus public holidays
- life insurance coverage
- health care insurance to provide private health care
- long term incapacity cover
- company pension plan
Salary will be in the £19,000 to £21,000 p.a. range depending on candidate profile and experience.
Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
No agencies please.