CRM Administrator - 6 Month FTC
About the Company
Founded in 1987 by a team of finance specialists, Close Brothers Asset Finance and Leasing has grown to become a leading asset finance company in the UK. While the team may have grown, the same founding principles remain - we provide finance for businesses we fully understand and offer practical solutions that enable them to succeed. Having specialist knowledge means we are able to give prompt decisions, letting our customers get on with doing what they do best. Close Brothers Asset Finance and Leasing is about tailor-making finance solutions rather than off-the-shelf products. This is why we continue to refine our relationships and enhance our products in order to deliver more effectively for our customers and suppliers.
We are proud to be a member of the Close Brothers Group. Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading. Established in 1878, Close Brothers Group plc employ 2,900 people, principally in the UK, are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a member of the FTSE 250.
About the Role
You will join a busy to team to provide an efficient data entry service and support for the sales teams. The main purpose of the role will be to enter data from various source documents into the CRM platform (MS Dynamics) for processing, data management and reporting purposes.
You will have competent IT and data entry skills and office experience as well as a high level of detail, effective organisational and communication skills (both written and interpersonal) and experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for processing new sales proposals, ensuring they are captured on the CRM system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform relevant searches to support proposal application, such as credit reference searches.
- Ensuring all supporting documentation/evidence required for underwriting is scanned and attached to proposals.
- Chasing for outstanding information via the sales team or other sources to ensure the proposal is complete and ready for submission to underwriters
- Ensuring proposals are submitted for underwriting within agreed timescales.
- Update and maintain company records (creation and amendment), including contact information on CRM, verifying data and correcting data where necessary
- Ensure that prospect data received from sales is entered into CRM completely and accurately and within x days of receipt.
- Driving data quality improvements through accurate capture and cleansing, identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager
- Performing activities to identify areas for data improvement and taking remedial action as required
- Production of management information / reports on a weekly / monthly basis
- Working closely with sales and marketing to provide regular reports and updates when required
- Ensuring appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorised access to data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Good IT skills with experience of using MS Office
- Data entry experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
Rewards and Benefits
At Close Brothers we recognise the value of a work life balance, and have put
together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
- Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
As an employer, Close Brothers is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. We provide equality of opportunity and will aim to ensure that no employee’s or candidates are subject to discrimination on grounds of any characteristics including but not withstanding gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working pattern, caring responsibilities, political beliefs.
*Agencies who contact the hiring manager directly regarding this role will be removed from the PSL or banned from it moving forward*