One of the UK's biggest Distribution center in Worcestershire - handling and distributing supplies nationally. We have a position available for a Stock Clerk to join our business.
The successful Stock Clerk will be
• Maintaining and controlling Stock integrity for a new Client. All tasks from Goods in-ward to Dispatch preparation.
• Working as part of a team with a product that has to go out accurately and on time
• Using our Warehouse Management system to track goods in/out and to make sure our inventory is accurate
• Using your own initiative to problem solve on a daily basis
The successful Stock Clerk/Supervisor should have
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• PC literacy
• Results and target orientated approach
• Desirable: Previous experience in Warehouse stock control
Full training given
20 days holiday rising with service to 21 after 12 weeks (+ Bank Holidays)
Minimum 40 hours per week