Exciting opportunity to work on a long-term contract with a leading global engineering company.
The prime purpose of this role is to ensure that the suppliers ( internal and external) deliver goods on time in full, to the correct specification, at the right quality and agreed price and that the supplier confirms the relevant terms and conditions of the contract in line with company requirements.
* The role will alert on risks, order components and develop / manage the supplier relationship during project execution in all day to day matters keeping
* Operations informed regularly and in a transparent way
* On-time placement of purchase orders for management of supplier kick off meeting on initialisation of purchase order
* Management of Purchase orders in relation delivery of goods on time in full, to the correct specification, at the right quality and price agreed by the sourcing department and that the supplier confirms the relevant terms and conditions of the contract in line with company requirements
* Maintenance of professional customer-supplier relationships.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* SAP ERP System management essential
* MS Office applications
* Experience in a procurement / supply chain / buying / purchasing role
* Proactive and motivated
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Manufacturing / Engineering Project Environment highly desirable
* Degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline preferred
* Multi-functional team working
* Problem solving, Results orientated, Innovative solutions.
* International trade and knowledge of Incoterms
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75170699