Principal Reliability Engineer
Principal Systems Engineer - Reliability, Maintainability and Safety
Safety-Case, Safety Engineer, Reliability Engineering, Safety Assurance, RAMS
Location - Warwickshire
A wonderful, career opportunity to join an extremely impressive, Global Engineering firm in Midlands for an experienced Engineer with proven knowledge in systems and equipment Reliability , Maintainability and Safety!
Principal Systems Reliability Engineer - Key Responsibilities :
- You will provide the engineering group with technical expertise and leadership, supporting optimisation of systems and equipment reliability , maintainability and safety parameters.
- Oversee the delivery of systems that meet their safety and reliability objectives, and require minimum expenditure to support throughout its operational life
- Take a lead role in developing the technical capability of the RM&S department. Bringing knowledge from previous experience, developing state-of-the-art processes for RM&S workflow.
- Conduct technical RM&S work to support both mechanical and electronics equipment with a detailed knowledge the following skill sets: Reliability, Maintainability, Safety & Testability.
- Work towards becoming the Company RM&S technical authority and technically mentor less experienced members of team.
- Prepare and review documentation including the following: Reliability documentation, FMECAs, Provisioning (spares) documentation, Failure Catalogues, Testability documentation, Flight Safety Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Hazard Analysis, System Safety Analysis, Maintainability Analysis.
Principal Systems Reliability Engineer - Skills and Experience Required :
- Expertise with RM&S standards,such as MIL-HDBK, DEF-STAN and MIL-STAN, ARP4671.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision-making, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
- A strong knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems and equipment.
- Good understanding of Aircraft Systems development.
A wonderful , senior level Reliability & Maintainability Engineering position - do not hesitate - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75127137