Working on a mix of residential, refurbishment and retirement sector homes, PSR are inviting applications from Design Coordinators to work for this award winning contractor.
With a background in either construction or the residential industry, you will be responsible for the coordination and ownership of technical matters across both project streams and drive solutions.
Duties include but not limited to:-
- Work with the team to procure non design consultant's scope of services, liaising with them to procure information to discharge planning conditions.
- Procure surveys and investigations and ensure that the contents of the work are coordinated with the relevant information.
- Coordinate consultant, sub-contractor and supplier design information to ensure the flow of information
- Monitor the submission of Building Regulations and warranty applications
- Review design consultants drawings against contract, legislative or technical requirements
- Apply for temporary site supply and permanent utility disconnections, diversions, new connections and energy supplies
- Ensure the timely submission of technical information in relation to highways and drainage section agreements
- Maintain a log of all construction related requests for information and coordinate the request to ensure a timely and satisfactory response.
- Coordinate information from consultants for BREEAM and CfSH
- Liaise with the project team and importantly the Temporary Works Coordinator to ensure temporary works is identified and considered
- Coordinate information and liaise with the other internal and external consultants were necessary.
- Utilising the document controller, coordinate the production of the Health and Safety Files with the consultants and sub-contractors.
For further information, please contact Richard at PSR Solutions on 07967 627137 or .
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75219987