£40,000 - £45,000 per annum 33 days holiday, pension, life assurance
Based in the West Midlands my client is a leading manufacturer of control products, they operate across many market sectors and have a reputation for quality. They can offer Clients a full turnkey solution from initial concept design through to manufacture and installation. With the introduction of a new system, they are now looking to successfully bring this into the market place with existing and new customers.
Currently turning over more than £10 million per annum and employing over 100 staff this is an excellent time for a Technical Manager to join a business that has a strong presence in the industry.
As a Technical Manager, you will:
- Develop automated electrical control systems from initial concept through to manufacture with the support from the design team.
- Support the introduction of the product range into the market place.
- Specify components required such as switches, buttons, controls, motors and power monitoring.
- Work with and support the dedicated sales person with client queries, bids and tenders.
- Work with purchasing to procure the components specified.
- Give a technical overview to customers of Product and its capabilities, troubleshooting potential issues making sure of a smooth transition into the customer site.
The ideal Technical Manager will have:
- Previous experience within Electro-Mechanical Design and Development environment (Design not essential)
- Technical knowledge of electrical control equipment
- An understanding of wiring schematics.
- Knowledge of fault finding within installations.
- Knowledge of Transfer switches, BMS, motorised switches and power monitoring
The successful Technical Manager can expect:
- To work in a friendly and growing business
- In-house training
- The possibility for progression
- An attractive benefit package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75174693