Deputy Clinical Services Manager - Imaging
BMI Droitwich Spa Hospital in Droitwich Spa is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Deputy Clinical Services Manager - Imaging to join their small, friendly team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. An on-call commitment is required for this role.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography Essential
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi modality imaging department
- A natural leader who is also a team player.
- IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead motivates, support and develop employees to maximise contribution to business goals and objectives.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities , change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Diplomacy skills to enhance client, customer and supplier relations.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide leadership and manage service delivery within your area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilization and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- To ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging & Cardiology services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business.
- Clinical cover maybe required.
- To maximise opportunities to develop the Diagnostic Imaging & Cardiology businesses increasing operational efficiency to achieve optimum utilisation of assets in line with, and in support of, the Hospital Business Plan.
- To monitor all revenue capture procedures and to ensure that charges are completed, checked and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Oversee the day-to-day operational supervision of Diagnostic Imaging services ensuring department policies and procedures are established and maintained.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.