Shift A: 6:00am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday
Shift B: 3.00pm - 12.00am Monday to Friday
IVECO has a Van or Truck for every need, every location and every mission and are looking to find ambitious, positive, committed Technicians to join their brand.
Supplying the UK with class leading products the Daily range of vans and chassis cabs extending from 3.5 to 7.2tonnes, IVECO pride themselves on being a partner for sustainable transport. They offer a lively and enjoyable working environment with an attractive benefits package which allow go-getting and confident candidates the opportunity to succeed and grow.
- Carry out routine inspections for maintenance servicing and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul
- Fault diagnostics and rectification using the manufacturer computer system and tooling
- Complete job cards and service sheets using the online system in-line with warranty protocol
- HGV licence desired but not essential
- Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting to work in the transport industry
- Work for a company with a global presence and comprehensive range of light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Work for a Brand voted "Project of the Year" at the European Gas Excellence Awards 2017
Thank you for taking the time to apply to IVECO. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.