Purchase Ledger Clerk
An experienced purchase ledger is needed for a growing and lucrative business based in Derby on a temporary basis. Looking to improve process and improve team efficiency, this business can offer a role that directly affects business process and change. Are you looking to utilise your indepth purchase ledger skills, proactively looking at current processes and how to improve them?
If so, your key responsibilities would include:
- Assist the finance team with all purchase ledger issues, providing effective solutions
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Applying in-depth understanding of purchase ledger process and improving process
- Remedy any mismatched invoices in system
- Matching and coding, nominal coding
- Statement reconciliation
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Processing and running BACS payments
No qualification necessary, just good working experience of purchase ledger! Those looking to apply must be immediately available for temporary assignment.