Mobile Maintenance Engineer Mechanical or Electrical bias
Have you recently finished your apprenticeship within a building services or FM environment?
Do you hold a relevant mechanical or electrical qualification?
Are you now looking to take that next step and develop your engineering career?
If so, we have a great opportunity that could be the role for you;
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing Electrical & Mechanical service, maintenance, breakdown and repair work across retail and commercial sites across the Midlands area
There may also be occasions where the successful Engineer is asked to perform general building fabric maintenance whilst on site, which may include (but is not limited to) joinery, plastering, and basic plumbing and building work.
They are one of the countries leading Facilities Management companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and Europe and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now. Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them.
The Ideal Candidate:
This role would suit someone who has recently finished their apprenticeship as a electrical or mechanical bias engineer, looking to forge their career within the FM world.
You will have worked for an FM provider / building services provider previously and be able to demonstrate maintenance skills outside of electrical & mechanical maintenance.
You must also be able to perform various building maintenance including joinery and general fabric work
- Additional building services related trade qualifications
- Additional tickets such as IPAF, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum and the opportunity to pick up lots of overtime and increase your own earnings quite significantly
- Use of a company van which in this case will most likely be a Vivaro as well as a company fuel card
- Ample opportunity for training and development
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You’ll be safe in your job, but never bored!
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a long term career move in a well respected Facilities Management business, please send your CV to me with details of your full work history and qualifications, and I’ll get in touch to let you know more.