S259 - Site Manager - Agrochemicals - West Midlands
De Lacy Executive has been engaged to recruit a Site Manager for a Global Agrochemical Manufacturer in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for the site in it's entirety, oversee strategic planning and manage the day to day operations in relation to buildings and premises.
This is a key management role requiring focus and ability to work under pressure and a flexible attitude.
- Project manage approved CAPEX projects for the Site to ensure safety and Corporate compliance using management of change process as appropriate.
- Manage site EHS as Safety Officer to include Emergency Response Team (ERT) and Safety Committee.
- Manage the databases concerned with maintenance, contractors and risk assessments.
- Report all environmental data and permits in accordance with Corporate and local requirements.
- Manage site IT systems and general upkeep and maintenance at the site.
- Manage all new building works at the site or which affect the site, in line with management of change procedures.
- Manage site maintenance contracts and insurances.
- Manage the various security aspects at the site, including environmental security.
- Set up Site Training and Development programs.
- Technical Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent commercial experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Project management expertise.
- Capable of working independently or with minimal supervision after receiving appropriate training.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people and teams.
- Excellent computer literacy with good knowledge of use of Access databases and Microsoft Tools.
Competitive salary and rewards package on offer to reflect the responsibility of the role.