FP&A Analyst Retail Coventry
Churchill Howard are working with a company with international reach to recruit a FP&A Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make a real commercial in a role with a clear career path to Finance Business Partner.
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting in a highly complex, asset intensive environment - including supporting the redesign of existing budget and reporting model
- Supporting the Strategic Planning process
- Supporting and driving a robust and value- added budgeting and strategic planning process
- Delivering insightful analysis to the wider business including competitor analysis, capital expenditure and guiding the organisation towards the best commercial strategy.
- Supporting the wider business in delivering the company’s business plan
- Supporting and taking ownership of the continued development and improvement of budgeting, financial forecasting and long-term planning processes
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent)
- First class stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both Senior Management and varying departments
- Highly Analytical
- Commercially aware with the desire to make an impact
- Desire to progress their career within the company
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.