Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a NO.1 supplier of hardware and furniture based near Stoke on Trent.
My client is a growing supplier of hardware and furniture.
The successful Personal Assistant would be responsible for:
- Following up the progress of projects.
- Chasing up various people to ensure we meet deadlines.
- Arranging meetings and appointments and participating when needed.
- Helping the CEO with the fact finding of cost saving initiatives.
- Scheduling executive meetings and travel plans.
The successful Personal Assistant would ideally need:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to communicate accurate information to the CEO.
- High organisational skills.
My client is offering a salary of £20,000 per annum plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75205114