Residential Support Worker - Young Peoples (EBD) Services
As a Residential Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviors.
You must be at least 22 years of age and have the following:
• Some experience, whether professional or voluntary, that demonstrates a caring and empathetic nature towards those with mental or psychical disabilities
• Full driving license with access to own transport
• Flexible to work to a 24 hour shift pattern. (8am-11pm+sleep) 1 Day on 2 days off or 2 days on 4 days off
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
• Full training and support from a market leading provider
• Excellent rates of pay including over time and enhancements
• Flexible working hours
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to complete a Level 3 Diploma and progress in to a senior position.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75131341