Customer Service Manager
Use your customer service management and people management skills, combined with your familiarity with "Time and Attendance" (T&A) or Payroll or Workforce Management (WFM) systems in this responsible and varied Service Team Manager role. Based Birmingham area, salary £30k to £40k pa.
In this Customer Service Manager role you will:
- lead a small team of service analysts
- manage your team as they provide support to people involved in implementing and using Time and Attendance (T&A) and Workforce Management (WFM) software and its interface with payroll
- ensure payroll is processed on time and accurately when required
- oversee the team providing first line support of the T&A and WFM solutions to users, meeting targets and KPIs
- oversee the team carrying out configuration of the systems with payment rules, absence rules etc
- ensure validation of data files required to interface between T&A and Payroll
- plan and organise tasks within the team, liaise with different departments across the business, report to management
- carry out all people management tasks including appraisals, objective setting, overseeing day to day tasks, disciplinary etc.
- review business processes aiming at continual improvement
You must have experience with Time and Attendance or Workforce Management (ie rostering/ scheduling) or Payroll systems, at superuser level or above, and people management expertise. Any Kronos or Timegate expertise is a plus. It is not a highly technical role but more focussed on planning, managing and organising. The role is based in Dudley for 6 months then moves to Birmingham NEC area. Please contact me urgently, and relevant candidates will receive the full job spec and an invitation to discuss the role and your experience by telephone.
A cover letter is not essential but it is ideal to receive a brief statement of why the role appeals and where your experience fits the brief.