Technical Sales Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales Administrator to join an established manufacturing company has arisen. You will be recruited on a full time permanent basis based in Erdington with a salary of up to £20,000. This role is an urgent fill so someone with short notice or who is immediately available would be ideal.
You will provide ongoing support to the Technical Sales Manager, their team and customers by conducting administrative tasks in relation to products, sales and ordering, including post and after sales support.
- Providing product information along with on-going daily communications with customers
- Assisting the technical team with product development, producing labels, answering queries
- Close new accounts by answering telephone, fax and email inquiries: verifying and entering information
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfilment: communicating expected delivery date: explaining stock outs
- Develops accounts by checking customers buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting and tracking problems
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes department and organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meeting set targets and sale goals
- Previous experience to be able to communicate efficiently with customers and suppliers and able to build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard working and professional attitude at all times
- Thrives under pressure
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent team player
- Confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Technical understanding
To hear more please call Harbinder Soul on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75156903