Site Manager - Residential / 14 Bungalows
£220 -240 per day
Starting Wednesday 26 July until Christmas 2017
Site Manager to oversee new build residential apartments and houses in Swindon.
They are a National contractor who work on New Build Social Housing, Residential and Extra Care sectors, currently have the need for an experienced Site Manager.
Site Manager will be assisting with the building of 13 attached bungalows, for a local Housing Association in Bicester until Christmas
The Site Manager must be able to drive all subcontractors and oversee the groundwork's, drainage and build phases through to internal fit out stages of the project through to completion, dealing with all Health and Safety, sub-contractors and associated paperwork throughout the project. General day to day issues, quality and programme whilst reporting back to the Number 1 Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Previous New Build Residential experience required
- Experience of working on these developments would be advantageous
- CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
- Basic Scaffold awareness
- You will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in you role
- Driving the subcontractors and manage contractors on site is key to this role
- Must be cable of managing all aspects of the production works; be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
Successful Site Manager will receive £220 - £240 per day - dependent on experience
Please apply with an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75211578