Highly Desirable Practice Nurse Vacancy
In a thriving area just outside of Birmingham city centre (Kingstanding area), we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a GP Surgery on a permanent basis!
The role has become available due to expansion and because of this, the centre is in a wonderful position to be able to offer FLEXIBLE HOURS for the right candidate!
The centre has given a ball park figure of 30 hours per week at this point, however the GPs have advised they are happy to offer full-time hours and also consider part-time applications, providing an unmissable opportunity to apply.
The position comes bundled with some great benefits, all of which can be negotiated by our expert recruitment team!
Benefits to include:
- Top Band 6 salary (dependent on experience)
- NHS Pension & Indemnity
- 27 days annual leave allowance + bank holidays
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle - if you have children and need to complete the school run, the centre will work around this!
I'm sure you'll agree, positions as flexible as this aren't available often so to avoid disappointment, apply today as I'm confident it'll be a quick fill!
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses and Community Nurses (dependent on skillset)
- £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75203641