Treasury Assistant (Immediate Start)
My client is a very successful service business based in North Birmingham which is currently in a position to add a new member to the team due to internal progression. The company is able to offer excellent training and progression internally as you will be working as part of a large shared service centre.
They are currently looking for someone with some experience doing bank reconciliations and a good working knowledge of Excel.
You will be working as part of a large team and you will be responsible for your own portfolio of branches for which you will be conducting daily bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, cash allocation and month end close down on the ledger.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience doing bank reconciliations
- Have a strong working knowledge of Excel such as formulas and spreadsheet creation
- Be used to meeting deadlines and working with a large portfolio
- Have an excellent telephone manner to be able to manage relationships with branch managers effectively
In return you will:
- Work for a well established business and have ownership of your own workload
- Receive excellent training and development and continuous support
- Enjoy a challenging and varied role working with a supportive and experienced team
- Enjoy excellent benefits and sociable working hours
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.