SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Production Manager with experience of working within a fast paced machining environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You will be pivotal in leading a production team through the expansion of a manufacturing facility, ensuring production targets are consistently met through manufacturing ramp ups to full scale production
- Being a senior member of the leadership team, you will decide upon key measurables such as KPIs, Production and Quality targets
- Undertake additional management functions such as appraisals, disciplinary meetings and lateness reviews
- Using manufacturing engineering prowess and lean methodology practice you will ensure manufacturing best practice is adhered to at all times
The ideal person will be/have:
- You will be from an Engineering background with experience working within a machining or forging environment
- With extremely strong man management capability, you will have a proactive attitude and good communication skills
This is a full time permanent position working shifts paying up to £48,000 p.a.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .