Contact Centre Agent
Our client is a rapidly expanding and forward thinking market leader who are looking to recruit a highly motivated, hard working and experienced Technical Customer Service Agent to join a busy and dynamic team.
* Taking a high volume of incoming calls from customers.
* Diary management of Service Engineers and effective communication with the customer.
* Dealing with complaints and enquiries in a timely and empathetic manner.
* Working as an integral part of the after sales team to ensure optimum customer service standards are met at all times.
* Liaising with other Departments and Engineers to provide an efficient service.
* Maintain a professional telephone manner at all times.
* Updating Customer CRM’s.
* Ensure all administration is accurate and parts orders are updated on a daily basis.
* Resolution of technical issues and enquiries.
* Occasional Saturday hours paid at an overtime rate.
* Experience of fast paced Customer Service is ESSENTIAL.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels internally and externally.
* Must have the ability to use your own initiative to solve day to day issues is essential.
* An established and well known company.
* A challenging yet rewarding role within a company where you will be rewarded for the hard work you put in.
* Working within a reputable local company.
* Overtime available.
* Free parking and onsite facilities.