Events Manager - B2B - Birmingham - £24,000 - £27,000 + benefits
- Specialist Events Management role - busy events calendar
- Well established business, great place to work
- Fantastic opportunity for an Events Exec looking for the next step
The company recruiting the Events Manager:
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant company where the B2B customers are retailers. They have been growing over the years and now have a team of 13 strong. The line manager is personable and supportive but allows autonomy in the role. The newly refurbished offices coupled with the right people make the environment pleasant, fun, creative and inspiring.
The role for the Events Manager:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Events Specialist to manage the full Events programme for the company from initial concept through to logistics, look and feel, marketing the events and measuring the success of brand engagement and lead generation.
- End to End Events and Exhibitions Management including national and regional conferences, trade expos, gala and awards banquets, networking events, retail study tours (UK and abroad).
- Marketing each event working with the wider team for delivery of marketing activities, e.g. Email,
- Logistics, bookings, handling payments
- Event Sponsorship, sourcing sponsors and managing relationships
The requirements for the Events Manager:
- You must be from B2B Events Management for this role
- Full driving license with transport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organised and able to manage a very busy work load
- Thrives under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Able to work some evenings and weekends to attend events (time given back in lieu) also able to travel abroad occasionally
The package for the Events Manager:
- £24,000 - £27,000
- Credit card
- 24 days + bank holidays