Care Assistants HCA
We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Care Assistants (HCA) working full or part time hours in the Nuneaton area through our Coventry branch.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the well-being and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments.The Position:
This is a permanent job with the flexibility to work short or long day shifts, nights or weekends or a combination of these. You can vary your rota during term time to accommodate a child’s school routine or you can work shifts that fit your off-duty rota, it’s your choice.
We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including hospitals, care homes, nursing homes and supported living, so it’s essential you have experience in at least one of these settings. Experience of caring for those with dementia is highly desirable.We can offer you:
- Salary of up to £11.96/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.To apply for this job you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- Access to your own vehicle
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Company & Branch:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years’ experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. It was our 38th branch to open in the UK, back in January 2015 and together with our other offices in Cannock, Shrewsbury and Worcester has allowed us to extend our coverage in the West Midlands.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.