Accounts Semi Senior - Practice Firm
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Semi Senior to join a leading firm of accountants, especially if your chosen path is a career in general accountancy practice.
You'll look after the provision of general practice services to a broad portfolio of the firm’s clients. From entrepreneurial OMB business start-ups through to established large corporate businesses.
This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients
- Financial accounts production, management accounts, VAT returns etc.
- Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Hands on in terms of the work carried out for clients
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.