Resource Planning Manager
PACT is delighted to be supporting this dynamic forward thinking company is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join its operation.
The purpose of the role will be work with all Departments across the business to ensure that industry best practice in all areas of Workforce Planning, ensuring innovation in ideas and approach to support the delivery of the business plan/strategy.
Ensuring processes exist in order to interact with other areas of the business to inform the Planning team of any resourcing impacts in good time to make planning / operational recommendations to protect and/or improve our business.
- Provides expertise in workforce planning (WFP) and telephony management to optimise operational efficiency and ensure regulatory compliance
- Provides expert advice and recommendations (resource optimisation, system/reporting capabilities) to Senior Management (Customer Services and other departments) to further improve efficiencies and/or improve customer service
- Directly develop the capabilities of individuals responsible for the forecasting, scheduling and real-time functions of the WFP team through training, coaching, guidance, support and direct performance management
- Provide technical input into the strategic direction of the business to support efficient and effective planning and delivery of service
- Work with all teams across the business to promote the benefits of effective planning within the contact centre in delivering the most appropriate and cost effective solutions that promote good customer service
- Improve productivity and efficiency across the operational teams by providing options/resolutions to difficult/reoccurring problems.
- Understanding of all business change and the impact on resources at all levels (Functional to Area)
- Constantly display the leadership behaviours and competencies and to be seen as a role model by team members
- Ensure the team officially documents processes and change to processes for audit and due diligence purposes
- Work closely with business leads and finance in order to determine the 'right size' of the contact centre resource by taking a forefront approach to the budgeting cycle
- Ensure mechanisms are in place to track, monitor and impact assess any change to assumptions that have been utilised within the budget model. Flagging when any deviance occur that could present a challenge or opportunity to the contact centre
- Be the 'link' between the differing functionalities of the contact centre to ensure resources are shared when required for optimum efficiency
What our client is looking for
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of Workforce planning activities (forecasting, scheduling, intraday management and associated systems)
- Advanced knowledge of resource planning methodology and techniques including complex Erlang model building
- Ability to train, coach and develop team members across the full planning cycle including Real-time initiatives such as 'Playbook' type methodology;
- Scheduling initiatives such as shift review;
- Forecasting initiatives such as moving from a historical trend to a 'customer base'; propensity to call method
- Advanced knowledge of Contact Centre systems and working practices
- Proficient in most MS products including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, (VB understanding would also be an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of Impact 360 (WFP tool), would be to a great advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into operational information and recommendations
- The demonstrated ability to translate complex methodology and ideas to an understandable language ensuring the messages are fit for audience and senior management have the ability to make informed decisions
- Experience in the complexities of back office planning and the barriers faced in the concatenation then balancing of telephony and non-telephony workloads.
Application | Contact
If you have the required skills and experience for this role then please do not delay in getting your application to us!
To express an interest in this opportunity please send a copy of your most recent CV directly
Follow us on twitter: @Pactrecruit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75200661