Customer Officer - Mortgages - Post Completions
Customer Officer - Mortgages - Post Completion
Birmingham Location (Solihull)
Salaried up to £23,000 + Benefits (Generous Pension contributions, Professional Development Support)
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of an Award Winning Mortgage and Specialised Finance provider within their First Mortgage Servicing department.
As a Customer Support Officer you will work as part of a dedicated team providing administrative, collections, and advisory and support services to customers of the provider who have a regulated first mortgage.
You will be responsible for the full post-completion customer journey providing an exceptional service and ensuring the customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Inbound and outbound activity responding to customer request within established timelines
* Build customer relationships
* Undertake proactive reviews of customer repayment plans
* Identify vulnerable customers
Key Skills and Experience
* Exceptional customer service skills ideally within a regulated environment
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Strong analytical ability and sound commercial approach
* Ability to prioritise workloads ensuring deadlines are met
* Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
* Knowledge of mortgage lifecycle is essential
* CeMAP qualified (or willing to work towards)
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for more information!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.