Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
My Client are a Specialised Multi-Discipline Construction Consultancy who are now looking to add Project Quantity Surveyor to their highly competitive team in Birmingham. Due to the increased success of the business, you will be given full responsibility (cost & project management) on all their up and coming projects working on schemes such as; new build gyms/leisure centres, large scale redevelopment town halls, care homes, colleges & retail parks across the UK.
This role will be ideal for those MRICS qualified or working towards it through the APC or professional route. Experience is a must due to the fast paced environment this consultancy work at which in return makes it very rewarding for any surveyors wanting to develop a successful career. If you feel you're just another number within the database at your current position, my client exceed in making all their staff feel individual and important to the whole team making it very satisfying to be apart of.
- BSc Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management or relevant degree.
- Post qualification experience working within a Construction/Property Consultancy.
- Professionally qualified MRICS or working towards such qualification ideally.
- The ability to communicate effectively to people of all levels
- Delivering on Pre & Post Contracts (JCT/NEC), Cost Management on all reports.
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
- Cost Estimates & Planning
- Contract administration
- Assisting with valuations and project financial management
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search.Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75186107