If you are an experienced bid co-ordinator looking to advance your career at reputable, high profile company, then this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for a proactive, driven individual to join their team to assist in generating new commissions within the construction industry.
- Updating construction Line database information
- Compiling tender response information to client questionnaires.
- Attending and contributing to the monthly marketing committee meetings.
- Co-ordination of internal events and external client events.
- Carrying out KPI (key performance indicators).
- Creation and maintenance of a library of Power-Point business presentations.
- Previous experience in a bid co-ordinator role.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing or Architecture.
- Ability to build relationships (you will be frequently communicating with external contractors).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
Additionally, it would be preferable if you had experience within the construction/architecture sector, previously worked with Creative Suite programmes such as InDesign, or had managed website content, social media platforms, or graphic production.
If you have the experience and drive to fulfil this role, then don't hesitate in applying!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales