Finance Assistant with AAT
Main Purpose of Role: Maintain Accounts Receivable ledger covering all aspects i.e. invoicing, receipts and credit control.
- Raising Accounts Receivable invoices on a daily basis
- Posting Accounts Receivable receipts on a daily basis
- Ensure Credit Control collection in line with company payment policy
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship(s) with departments (Customer Support), colleagues and customers
- Maintenance of customer information on Accounts Receivable ledger
- Monitor delivery note reports to enable efficient timing on invoice production
- Upload data requirements for Invoice Discounting Facility
- Production and distribution of monthly customer statements
- Prepare appropriate journals for month end close
- Contribute to achieve month end close - Working Day 10
- Conduct 6 month/annual credit checks on customer database
- Ensure all filing of relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with annual audit procedure
- Assist the Financial Controller with the implementation of the accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with answering telephones in a timely manner
- Assist with processing of Accounts Payable invoices as required
- Other ad-hoc finance office duties as required in line with the finance office regulations and procedures
- Behaving reliably and honestly with colleagues, customers and other contracts regardless of status.
- Maintain a high level of attendance and timekeeping.
- Understand and continually contribute to the development of your working practices.
- Strive to achieve Company objectives beyond what is expected or required.
- Attend and participate, when required, in Company internal and external meetings.
- Adopt a very flexible attitude to ensure all duties and expectations are met.
- Have a sense of priority and acting promptly.
- Carry out all reasonable tasks required in an efficient and effective manner.