Credit Controller / Finance Controller / Accounts Receivable
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full time, Temporary or Permanent available
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors which they achieve by putting people first. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
They are looking for driven, enthusiastic Credit Controllers who can manage a large ledger effectively. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering fees recovery performance in line with the percentages agreed.
You will make regular contact, predominately via telephone, to a variety of clients to arrange payment of invoices, ensuring that solid relationships are formed and robust credit control methods are implemented.
- Robust coordination of the Credit Control Process
- Contact customers by telephone, email and letter to encourage collection
- Maintain accurate records on follow up and cash collection
- Handle invoice queries and manage dispute process in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with relevant departments on remedial action for overdue amounts
- Attend ad-hoc meetings with customers with a view to resolving disputes and maintaining and enhancing relations
- Management of workflow and customer issues regarding non-payment
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience or a solid understanding of credit control
- Excellent customer service and telephone ability
- Ability to work to targets
- Accuracy with numbers and analytical mindset
- Experience of working within waste/construction would be an advantage
- Ability to provide timely information and reports for the relevant parties
- Tidy, organised and productive approach to workload
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75156867