MIG Welder / Fabricator
Proactive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting for their client, a reputable sheet metal & fabrication company. They are looking to increase their team to meet current demand, with a MIG Welder / Fabricator.
The Job Role:
- Manually fabricating mild steel from drawings
- MIG Welding parts to a high standard
- Bending, cutting, forming aluminium and stainless steel products
- Cutting of own steel
- Working with bespoke products from concept to completion
- Working within a busy, professional engineering workshop as part of an individual but must be able to work within a team.
Experience / Requirements:
- Must be able read technical drawings
- Must have a proven track record within the sheet metal industry
- Apprentice trained Sheet metal worker would be advantageous
- Any relevant city and guilds qualifications would be advantageous
Formore vacancies visit our website.