I am recruiting for a Financial Controller for reputable business in Coventry, in this role you will own all aspects of financial control, including month-end, financial reporting, planning, working capital management, and ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet and associated reconciliations.
In this role of Financial Controller, you will lead the Financial Control team and be responsible for day-to-day line management, creating a high performing and engaged team.
Key duties as Financial Controller include:
- To ensure that financial results comply with accounting policies and standards
- To manage the month end reporting process and brief the key stakeholders on business performance in line with key timelines and deadlines
- Own the relationship with Treasury, Accounts Payable, billing and VAT/Tax teams
- To lead bi-annual forecasting process including production of mid-term plans and in-year updates as required.
- To take full responsibility for the Balance Sheet control including associated reconciliations, and regular reporting to group.
- To manage internal revenue and associated stakeholders, which account for large proportion of total revenue.
- To act as second in command and deputise for the Finance Director as and when required
- To be considered for the position of Financial Controller, candidates must be/have:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ICAS)
- Ideally Big 4/Top 10 trained with relevant PQE gained within statutory accounting/reporting along with IFRS working experience
- Experience of managing a team, ideally, you will currently be a Reporting Manager, Finance Manager of a stats team looking to make your next step up
Package on offer for the position of Financial Controller:
- Basic salary between £60,000 and £65,000 per annum on offer
- Bonus and other benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75132946