Digital Manufacturing/CAM Sales Specialist
Due to a massive shift-change towards a subscription model and a recent, industry-defining and successful acquisition. My client are now looking to expand their Digital Manufacturing team, to build and nurture relationships with their existing manufacturing customers, as well as broadening their customer base through new business development activity.
This role will suit anybody with experience in sales within the manufacturing environment, and is looking to build upon a market leading brand and technology.
- Create and execute a business plan which includes target customer segments, resources, and which solves business needs for the defined Territory/Industry segments
- Plan and execute selling strategies in order to grow the revenue base and/or adoption cycle for select product(s) and form strong relationships with customers/partners, and other internal sales teams.
- High level of outbound prospecting into competitive / non-user accounts.
- Attend regular customer/partner meetings, events, and training (internal & external).
- Provide regular feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams on assigned product.
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business in the specified territory.
- Drive both direct and indirect sales opportunities with internal sales teams, and resellers in order to build, maintain & grow opportunity pipeline within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with marketing team in order to run/attend events in line with company growth strategies, become familiar with sales promotions, and provide guidance on business planning on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a representative of the client, and give presentations to client groups.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Utilize and refine sales collateral provided by technical marketing to develop effective and repeatable sales plays that lead to increased adoption of solutions.
- Determine positioning, identify business requirements, and utilize relevant forums and associations to increase awareness of assigned product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning and communication skills
- A demonstrated history of exceeding sales targets over time
- A strong knowledge of Computer-Aided-Manufacturing (CAM)
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to develop your own opportunities and follow through from prospecting to closing
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching and self-learning