Care Assistant - Nights & Days
We are recruiting for a Care Assistant to join us at Moundsley Hall Care Village, that want to make a real difference to our resident’s quality of life in one of our new purpose built homes.
We provide Nursing , Nursing-Dementia , Residential and Physical Disability Care , as well as care focused towards Younger Adults .
The position requires experience in a care setting as well as being a caring individual, experience with dementia is desired and good communication skills are essential.
Successful candidates will be able to use initiative and also able to prioritise work load effectively.
Our shift patterns range from:
8am to 8pm
8pm to 8am
and/or 2pm to 8pm - 7 days a week.
- Highstreet Voucher reward scheme up to £250.
- Staff Referral fees paid
- Additional training funded
- Nights or Day shifts available
- Full, Part or Bank contracts available
- Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Supported by Unit Manager and General Manager
- Free parking and good public transport connections