Initial 3 Months
Reporting in to the Solution Integration Manager the Integration Analysts will work as part of the Integration team within a large business CRM Programme. Their key objective will be to define, analyse and communicate the functional specifications necessary to translate data into meaningful and actionable business information. There is also a high emphasis on planning, coordination and management of the realisation of these requirements with internal and external vendors.
The Integration Analysts will be working closely with vendors, customers, workstreams within the Programme and other projects and programmes. This will enable them to support the full lifecycle of each release; design, development and test phases to develop and support interfaces between systems in a timely and reliable fashion.
- Define functional specifications and high-level system /workflow designs
- Define service contracts for vendors and internal systems to use in integration with the CRM system
- Analyse business requirements and develop logical data models based on data definitions and business rules
- Work with markets and external vendors to ensure design meets business requirements
- Vendor Management
- Low level walkthroughs of service contracts and other related technical documentation with vendors to enable them to build required solutions on their systems to meet the Programmes requirements
- Testing to ensure vendor developments meet specifications
- Ownership of vendor delivery to dates agreed with programme
- Building relationships with vendors including through regular calls, emails and visits (where needed)
- Supporting all test phases with definition of test cases and defect resolution
- Identifying and defining non-functional requirements for the interfaces
- Supporting hypercare for each release and working closely with the BAU teams to ensure effective KT and supplying them with the required documentation and knowledge to manage the interfaces in BAU
- Travel (national and international) is sometimes required for vendor meetings
- You will be consistently faced with tight deadlines, leading to occasional work on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Good level of BA experience within an integration environment
- ESB Message Broker (Enterprise Service Bus) experience (preferred)
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft software, including expert Excel
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (Enterprise Architecture)
- Relevant technical or business experience
- Experience in business process modelling and analysis. Knowledgeable in areas of business process improvement /redesign /re-engineering.
- Knowledgeable in Information Systems (definition /analysis of business process requirements and design/integration of Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience in supporting projects through the development lifecycle (defining requirements and functional specifications; as well as supporting the development, testing, implementation and hypercare periods)
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to work independently and drive for results.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, customers, co-workers and management both verbally and in writing
- You must balance a self-motivated, independent work ethic with the desire to train and assist others. Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are all crucial.