Area Manager of Sales - Midlands / North West / Wales
The Area Manager of Sales (AMS) is responsible for Sales and Marketing support and analysis for a regional cluster of Nursing and Residential homes and to provide direct sales oversight for assigned focused homes. As Area Manager of Sales, you will retain and develop top talent to our business by providing innovation, creating a robust marketing strategy in partnership with the home team and marketing to maximise profitability through revenue generation. Your expertise will be required occasionally to function as a Sales Specialist when there is a Sales Executive vacancy with the ability to identify and maintain key external sales accounts. The Area Manager of Sales responsibilities will include supporting the recruitment selection and on boarding process for new Sales Executive positions, providing skills development to new and existing employees and to provide sales management development to our General Managers (GM) by supporting with external and internal data which will assist the homes in creating and implementing effective bespoke sales and marketing strategies.
- Ideally degree level with sales management experience, healthcare industry preferred
- Supervisory and management experience including coaching, presents a natural leadership of support and mentorship to the sales team.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to link information to action and results
- Able to travel in a defined geographic area
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to delegate assignments to appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and CRM platform
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, flexible hours, available for our customers at peak times
Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- Salary to £42,000 per annum plus car allowance +bonus (OTE 65K)
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme.
To be considered for these opportunities please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.