We are Purplebricks, the world’s fastest growing estate agency. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a team of Central Property Experts to deliver an amazing customer experience. That is why we are the most positively reviewed estate agent in the UK. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe. Everything we do evolves around you and our customers and as a result we are able to attract the very best candidates (like you!). We charge one fair fixed fee, saving customers thousands of pounds in “commisery” every day.
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Lettings Administrator to join our Head Office in Solihull. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Reporting to the Lettings Director, you will assist the property manager in processing for Purplebricks residential lettings portfolio.
What are the responsibilities of the Lettings Administrator?
- Effectively handling calls from landlords, tenants and service provider
- Reference check potential tenants and arranging for Tenancy Agreements to be signed and renewed
- Managing and arranging maintenance issues, repairs, gas certificates etc.
- Liaising with all parties including service providers to arrange works needed
- Escalating any unsolved disputes directly to the Property Manager
- Ensuring all company policies and industry compliances are adhered to at all times
- Using a fully computerized system and database to record accurate details
What do we look for in a Lettings Administrator?
- Must have previous experience in lettings and administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
We offer our Lettings Administrator a fantastic benefits package!
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub) available after 3 months’ service
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing estate agency as our Lettings Administrator.